Vertiv Co. Vacancy Application Details.
The Vertiv Co. Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Vertiv Co. Jobs Vacancy
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing .
This role primary focus is to coordinate services work with subcontractors fulfilling all paper work from the time the POs reach Vertiv South Africa to the final invoicing. The Service Operations Coordinator will enhance Vertiv’s established delivery methodology to better fit the expanding Africa Hyperscale & Co-Location landscape which will require significant operational co-ordination on a Regional basis.
- Manage the execution and delivery of the service work, startup, commissioning, and testing scopes awarded to Vertiv South Africa for Key/Direct Accounts in SEA region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times during delivery of services.
- Responsible for Vertiv’s service delivery to a pre-defined set of Global/Direct customers operating in the Hyperscale and large Co-Location market sector.
- Add value to these accounts by providing a tailored best in class service showing continuous improvement in meeting and exceeding Vertiv’s customer expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, schedule and manage the services works like startup, testing, & Commissioning, preventive & corrective maintenance for Vertiv products where Vertiv is contracted directly for such scope. This includes coordination’s with customers’ project management, contractors, subcontractors, commissioning agents, and Vertiv commissioning engineers etc.
- To continually improve Customer/Client Satisfaction, demonstrated through Manage service level agreements and key performance metrics for each customer, reflecting best-in-class industry standards.
- Ensure the service subcontractors have enough trained resources and tools to deliver the agreed service scope in compliance with Vertiv standards and customer expectations.
- Develop and grow relationships internally with product sales, service, the LOBs and other key internal partners essential to the support of your assigned accounts.
- Accurately and timely document & report on all performed services, Testing/Commissioning, PM & CM service activities.
- Identify, report, and escalate service or products quality concerns, risks, incompliances, training needs, improvements, etc.
- Ensure all services related work will be properly handle and debriefed through Oracle
- Enforce the compliance with Health & Safety policies mandatory by Vertiv, Customer and local regulations.
- Act as the Vertiv escalation and focal point for critical issues related to the contracts at hand.
- Liaise with technical support team in the region and in factories regarding technical, warranty and quality issues.
- Process new orders for on ERP system in well-timed manner.
- Raise purchase orders for material and subcontractors following Company Policies.
- Collaborate for the resolution of disputes coming from Customers preventing the proper installment of the debit.
- Provide weekly updates on revenues projections and timely escalate possible capacity issues or material shortage.
- Provide quotations to customer for additional parts, labor, consumables (Time & Material) etc.
- Ensure invoicing to customer and invoicing from subcontractors are timely issued by accounting departments and paid.
- Participate in customer meetings / technical / service review meetings.
- Report all work related accidents or injuries within 24 hours to the appropriate personnel.
- Travel with the MEA region (10%)
Experience / skills:
- University or Technical College degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical/HVAC engineering.
- 3 or more years of experience as field service engineer for uninterruptable power supplies or precision air conditioning products.
- 2 or more years of experience in service contract management or service sales.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical & mechanical schematics and diagrams
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership in managing difficult situations and work under pressure.
- Ability to marshal resources to achieve desired results.
- High level of organizational skills.
- 2 or more years of experience in project management.
- Good understanding of Electronics and Microcontrollers.
- Work experience with global companies.
- English – excellent verbal and written communications skills
- French – desirable but not a must.
- Arabic language – desirable but not a must.
Are YOU the one we are looking for? Great! Apply today!
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!