Here is Masizakhe Nursing School Application Requirements 2023/2024. Please see full Application Criteria below:
Students who want to progress to Masizakhe Nursing School need to hold a Senior Certificate and have the required CGP with Matriculation Endorsement. However, Masizakhe Nursing School will grant Admission to Applicants provided they meet certain Application criteria and subject group requirements.
Here are the Masizakhe Nursing School General Application Requirements
- Senior Certificate and have the required CGP with Matriculation Endorsement
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you have received your student number from Masizakhe Nursing School, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to Masizakhe Nursing School is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programmed, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023/2024 academic year.