Boston City Campus Students Portal, Prospectus, Admission Portal, Course Registration links-Explore, Contacts Details, Latest News, Staff Portal, e-Learning check here via the official website.
Boston City Campus Student Portal
Boston City Campus Students Portal is created for students to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Boston City Campus Course Registration, Boston City Campus Fees Payment, Boston City Campus Application form, Boston City Campus Fees, Calendar, latest news and so much more.
About Boston City Campus
Founded in 1991, Boston City Campus has continually added courses to its offering, giving you more and more choices as to what you can study here – we have over 100 courses for you to choose from (Postgraduate, Degrees, Diplomas, Higher Certificates, Occupational courses and Short learning programmes), and cover many fields.
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION awards local institutions and programmes immediate recognition overseas. Rigorous evaluations are conducted and world-class standards must be met before these accreditations are awarded. Boston is:
- accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
- a candidate for accreditation of specific programmes with the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs, United States of America
What this means, practically, is that:
- it opens opportunities to explore overseas qualifications for further studies i.e. Honours (UK), Graduate (UK & USA), Postgraduate (UK & USA), etc.,
- the quality of our qualifications have been externally verified against international standards for higher education, thereby providing you peace of mind, and
- our qualifications support international employability.
We know what it took to get you here – so we’re there for you, every step of the way, with PERSONALISED SUPPORT:
- 45 Support Centres nationwide
- Student Advisors
- Online Educators
- Free online Career Assessment
- Free Financial Independence Short Course (once you’ve registered)
YOU CHOOSE WHEN AND WHERE TO STUDY
- You learn at Boston using state-of-the-art technology-based training, and can study from anywhere, at any time – you won’t miss a lecture because you’re late, and you don’t have to be at a specific place at a specific time (until you write exams).
- So you can study at home, at work, or at any of our 45 Support Centres nationwide.
- Textbooks at Boston are included in your tuition fees
- There are no application fees.
- We have a variety of Payment Plans to suit your pocket.
Boston City Campus Online Applications are opened for qualified applicants for admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and other programmes (courses) offered at Boston City Campus for every academic year.
How to Login to Boston City Campus Student Portal
Note that you can visit, access, and download the Application Form at Boston City Campus using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively so you can navigate to your Portal of choice to perform the various academic action you need.
Boston City Campus student login portal can be accessed via the link below. Please Login by providing your Username and Password.
Click here to access>> https://www.boston.co.za
How to Change/Reset Your Login Password
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the profile and/or school portal? Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the portal login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on submit button
For further details about Boston City Campus student’s login portal, Students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
Important: If you Have any Contribution, Correction, Question, or Query regarding this Post (Boston City Campus Student Portal login), don’t hesitate to use the Comment box below and we will respond ASAP.