5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Vacancy Application Details.
The 5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Jobs Vacancy
We understand that talent is the future. For this reason, in Market Area Africa BASF provides mean-ingful & hands-on learning opportunities to deserving Graduates from across the continent through a variety of Young Talent Development Programmes. The BASF Africa Graduate Development Pro-gramme will run for 18 – 24 months.
What you can expect
- Working for the number one chemical company in the world
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development plan
- On-the-job training as part of a committed customer focused team
- Regular feedback from Mentors
- Business School accredited Learning Programme
- Working with industry experts from across the continent
What we expect
The ideal candidate should possess the following tertiary qualifications:
- Degree / Diploma: Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or any related field
BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%). BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Please note: Applications must be accompanied by the following documents; 2 page CV and full academic record / transcript
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!